Saturday, March 19, 2011

Everyone get your camera out! Full moon this weekend best in years!


OK, everyone, this weekends full moon is going to be the BIGGEST in years!  So, be sure to get your camera out and hope that there's no cloud cover!

Read more at Clicky Chickyrama...











Get this GADGET






T.K. Goforth is a musician and author of the well-received book "Chord Piano is Fun!" She also writes a music blog called "Chord Piano Chick's Mostly Musical Musings.
Chord Piano Is Fun

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a new follower from the Not So Moody Monday Blog Hop!!

http://pixiedustandmouseears.blogspot.com

Elle said...

Yep it was big. I didn't get any pictures though. I was sleeping!

New follower. Visiting from the Not so Moody Monday blog hop.

Simple Wyrdings

milliemorganmedia said...

I am your newest follower from the Blog Hop. You're site is so cute. I would appreciate it if you checked out my blog as well and followed me!
http://milliemorganmedia.blogspot.com

Shelly said...

Hey there I am your new blogging buddy! :) I am also following you from MBC! :)

T.K. Goforth is a musician and author of the well-received book "Chord Piano is Fun!" She also writes a music blog called "Chord Piano Chick's Mostly Musical Musings.