Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bux, Bux will bring us together....

For those of you following my posts on Chicky Java, you know that I am a mad, crazy Starbucks mug collector. (Be sure to check my previous posts to see what I mean.)Well, not only do I love Starbucks mugs, I love getting them from other places....




Read more at Chicky Java....






Get this GADGET






T.K. Goforth is a musician and author of the well-received book "Chord Piano is Fun!" She also writes a music blog called "Chord Piano Chick's Mostly Musical Musings.
Chord Piano Is Fun

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't collect the mugs but I do go there alot too!! Do you have a mug from California? I can send ya one!! :)
much love
april nicole (blogging buddies)
www.beliefinus.wordpress.com

Chick of All Trades said...

Hey, April! I DO have a California mug, but may not have the city you live near...hmmm....Also, would you like one from Houston?

T.K. Goforth is a musician and author of the well-received book "Chord Piano is Fun!" She also writes a music blog called "Chord Piano Chick's Mostly Musical Musings.