Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Did you know that up to 95% of physical health issues are a direct result of your thought life?

In the following video and transcript, neuroscientist Dr. Caroline Leaf explains to Sid Roth from "It's Supernatural" how our minds are wired for love.This is what they have found in the laboratory. When we think a bad thought, when we make bad choices and we hang on to anything that is negative: anger, abuse, irritation, frustration, all the negative sides of emotions, a physical change occurs in your brain which hijacks the way in which our brains are actually wired.

Read more or watch the video at CHICKY PONDERINGS...






Get this GADGET






T.K. Goforth is a musician and author of the well-received book "Chord Piano is Fun!" She also writes a music blog called "Chord Piano Chick's Mostly Musical Musings.
Chord Piano Is Fun

6 comments:

Shelly said...

I actually did know this by my own trial and error! Thanks for sharing the info to help others! What a great blog! ;) I am your blogging buddy!

http://firebutterflyjewels.blogspot.com/

http://mommysmenuplanning.blogspot.com/

http://myowngrocerygame.blogspot.com/

Chick of All Trades said...

Hey, Shelly, that's great -- I find that I do much better physically as well when I am cheerful and grateful.

Thanks for stopping by, and I am following you, too! Good to be "buddies!"

TK

Anonymous said...

I loved the video and transcript! So much of it is true! Loved the tree analogy too. I once did a 3 day challenge to moderate all my thoughts and by the end of the first day I was exhausted but by day 2 and 3 I found so many great and wonderful miracles happening in my life. Might have to make this an everyday challenge. :)
much love
a new blogging buddy :)
april nicole
www.beliefinus.wordpress.com

Chick of All Trades said...

Hello, April! I agree... I need to remember this, too. Our brains are fascinating and the Creator is beyond comprehension in what He does. We will never fully comprehend it.

God bless!

TK

P.S. Glad to be your "blogging buddy"!

julie moore said...

I did know this because of some Christian counseling I did a few years ago. Its based on actually resolving the trauma or anger, etc. and when that happens the brain can be rewired back to its original pattern of working. Amazing creation.. the brain.

Chick of All Trades said...

It is, Julie. Thank God for new hope, right?

T.K. Goforth is a musician and author of the well-received book "Chord Piano is Fun!" She also writes a music blog called "Chord Piano Chick's Mostly Musical Musings.