Thursday, May 12, 2011

A Cardinal's Song

Ok.  I finally did it.  I captured the illusive Red Cardinal in action.  I LOVE Cardinals, and I hear them singing (maybe it's only one in particular) every morning outside my window (or from my roof) before the sun comes out, so I've not been able to grab some good photos!

But, this morning, I was at the right place at the right time (and had my camera, and was "stalking" them).  However, the cardinals were NOT in my yard, but in the neighbors.  What's up with THAT? 

Read more and see more photos at Chick 'N Garden...


 




Get this GADGET






T.K. Goforth is a musician and author of the well-received book "Chord Piano is Fun!" She also writes a music blog called "Chord Piano Chick's Mostly Musical Musings.
Chord Piano Is Fun

2 comments:

Tami Jones said...

This is a beautiful picture! I always enjoy sitting at my Aunt's table in Georgia and watching all the red birds flutter around outside her window... you captured it perfectly!

Chick of All Trades said...

Thanks, Tami! My favorite bird in the world. They act like an early morning rooster -- Right at 6:00 a.m. every morning one is sitting in my bamboo and singing. Much better than a rooster crow!

T.K. Goforth is a musician and author of the well-received book "Chord Piano is Fun!" She also writes a music blog called "Chord Piano Chick's Mostly Musical Musings.