Thursday, March 10, 2011

Summertime -- from my Demo

This song on my jazz demo, "Summertime", is a song I practiced with J-GQ as a captive audience when he was a baby. I was singing with a big band at the time, and needed to practice in front of someone for the best practicing affect.  He was the only one home with me during the day..





I love the guitar solo on this by my buddy Ed. I recorded it at was recorded in New Orleans at Word of Mouth Studio.

You can also find this at Chicky Gets Her Groove On...









Get this GADGET






T.K. Goforth is a musician and author of the well-received book "Chord Piano is Fun!" She also writes a music blog called "Chord Piano Chick's Mostly Musical Musings.
Chord Piano Is Fun

0 comments:

T.K. Goforth is a musician and author of the well-received book "Chord Piano is Fun!" She also writes a music blog called "Chord Piano Chick's Mostly Musical Musings.