Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Creepy, Cool, and Sometimes Crunchy Cicada

Went on another walk today.  It was a bit hot, but there was a pretty nice little breeze going on.  Had my dog by my side, panting away.

We walked down one of my favorites "paths"...which are really narrow paved roads that zig and zag in a nice little fashion through the neighborhoods.  Wide enough for bikes, or for a couple walking with their dog.  I was amongst the latter, but didn't have the 2nd half of my "couple" -- only my dog.  THere are several cool bridges along these paths, as well.  Sometimes alligators lurk below, which is why you see these signs around here: 




Read more at Chick 'N Garden...

















Get this GADGET






T.K. Goforth is a musician and author of the well-received book "Chord Piano is Fun!" She also writes a music blog called "Chord Piano Chick's Mostly Musical Musings.
Chord Piano Is Fun

0 comments:

T.K. Goforth is a musician and author of the well-received book "Chord Piano is Fun!" She also writes a music blog called "Chord Piano Chick's Mostly Musical Musings.