Monday, April 4, 2011

New blog up and running!

Hi everyone!  I just wanted to let you know that my OTHER new blog is now up and running.  It is called "Music Maker's Musical Musings" and is found HERE.


Please stop by, and for those of you with TSA, this will be the site that I will be using from now on (but you are welcome to come back here as well!)

God bless!

TK




Get this GADGET






T.K. Goforth is a musician and author of the well-received book "Chord Piano is Fun!" She also writes a music blog called "Chord Piano Chick's Mostly Musical Musings.
Chord Piano Is Fun

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Stopping by as your blogging buddy! PLay catch up after a weekend of sicks kid and dead fridge! I love how creative your site is!

Chick of All Trades said...

Thanks, Shelly! Thanks for stopping by! And, I'm sorry I've not been a very good blogging buddy lately -- trying to catch up on stuff. I will be over to "your house" soon! Hope everything is going ok with your kids and your fridge!

T.K. Goforth is a musician and author of the well-received book "Chord Piano is Fun!" She also writes a music blog called "Chord Piano Chick's Mostly Musical Musings.